This Blog collects stories about the 2014 AFP San Antonio Conference and also philanthropy stories from the San Antonio area and Texas.
Popular Posts
-
Impact San Antonio on way to 400 members and four $100,000 grants - Where Giving and Community Connect : Women join Impact San Antonio for m...
-
Big Give S.A. on the way - San Antonio Express-News : Today, I want to share one of those ideas. The Big Give S.A. On May 6, more than 250...
-
Deeper Inside the Donor’s Brain | The NonProfit Times : News & Articles > Deeper Inside the Donor’s Brain Deeper Inside the Donor’s ...
-
10 fundraising tips for nonprofits | Humphrey Fellows at Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication - ASU : I had the privilege to...
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
April 2014 Newsletter
April 2014 Newsletter: I recently had the honor of being able to attend the AFP International Conference in San Antonio, TX. It was an amazing experience being surrounded by almost 3,000 individuals working a variety of roles within, not only the fundraising community, but within the nonprofit community as a whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment